Sunday, March 8, 2009

I gotta add something to my Springtime Resolutions. It's come to my attention of late that I am a whiner and a bit of a martyr. I hereby resolve to no longer whine (at least in public), because truthfully do I have that much to whine about? Not really. I got it pretty good. Great husband, great kid, nice house, fairly easy pregnancies, money enough to keep us going, awesome family (in-laws included). Overall it ain't so bad.

2 comments:

Nan said...

Nine months pregnant. Enough said

Anonymous said...

What's wrong with a little whining?! I try to do it as often as possible...then you find out who your true friends are?

Anyway, I just found your blog by clicking on someone's blog and then they had your name on their blogroll, I don't even remember. Just wanted you to know I'm not some kind of crazy stalker. (Well, I am a little crazy...check out renee-realtalk.blogspot.com).