For whatever reason my children love white noise. On the top is Scout being soothed by the vacuum (sorry for the not-so-great quality of the vid--I was rushing) and on the bottom is Hayden, at about the same age enjoying the same thing. It worked so well with Hayden I once recorded 30 minutes of the vacuum running and took it with us in a small portable tape player to calm him when we were in restaurants or just out and about.-- I breed 'em a little on the odd side, what can I say?
3 comments:
That is so funny that both of them have the same reaction! I love Scout's glued on bows... that's so what I'm doing if I ever have Clara.
Okay, so obviously the vacuum has some power over me, too, as I just watched each video twice. I say whatever works, use to your advantage!
Are you kidding? I still have to lug around a small fan wherever we go - for me as much as for the kids!
Post a Comment