Monday, January 17, 2011

a letter and a phone call from the state health department. two phone calls from my insurance company.
what did they want? to tell me that one of my children (who shall remain nameless--no really, they didn't tell me which one) is behind on their immunizations. uh, okay. i'll get right on that.

--heh, heh. apparently they are unaware that the absolute WRONG way to motivate me is through badgering. sorry suckas...we'll be waiting TWO more months on those immunizations.

is it ok for a 34 year old to use the word "sucka"? hmmm. maybe my vocabulary needs to mature a bit. maybe.

2 comments:

Maida said...

Okay- so I know I just hung up with you and said that I was going to be productive, but uhhhh, well, checking blogs is productive right??

Anyway, that's crazy! I can't believe they called you and wrote you letters and stuff! Of course, I've learned that UT is pretty adamant about their vaccines, since about a month ago Madeline recieved her very own autographed card from the governor telling her all about the vaccines she should receive. Pretty lucky two month old huh?

Matt and Crush said...

Wow, I didnt realize they kept such a close eye on that stuff. And not to tell you which one? weird. Funny stuff